Friday, May 7, 2010

School Garden Blog Post


Questions


  • Why is this garden here?

The garden is here to offer it to people.



  • What is your role here?

My role here is to make sure everything is weeded and to take out all the bad plants.



  • Whats going to happen to it in the summer when no one is here taking care of it?

I really don't know, hopefully someone will be here to maintain it.



  • Why did they come up with this garden

Well, my teacher is really into agriculture, he thought it would be a good idea.


Reflection



  • Would you make any changes to the garden?

Yeah, I would add more plants to it because it seems kind of empty right now.



  • What did you like most about the garden?

I liked the fact that they had different things in the garden, now just flowers but fruits, veggies and stuff like that.



  • Was the garden what you expected?

No, I imagined it bigger and filled with much more things.


No comments:

Post a Comment