Sunday, April 25, 2010

Talking it Over :)


What has struck you??
-What struck me was about how the little kid died off of the hamburgers, and what his mom is trying to do. I have kind of stopped eating hamburgers :D

Do you agree or disagree with the concepts? Why?
-I agree because everything they said in the movie actually makes sence.

How can you apply them to the real world?
-I can tell my mom to start buying stuff from organic places like Trader Joe's & Henry's and buy locally.

What do your parents or family members think?
-What my family thought about that was that it was very harsh how they killed and treated the animals. They also thought that if their feeding the animals, and want to get them big for us, to feed them what their actually supposed to eat so that way we wont die of E coli, and they don't have to be torchered, there is other ways to kill them like put them to sleep then start chopping them into pieces.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with what you are saying i think that it is bad that the little kid died. i think that they way to applied it to the real world is to tell people about it.

    ReplyDelete