Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Time Travelers Pillar

Project Description:
We had to paint a drawing on the 9Th grade common pillars with what your civilization had to do with. I had to do mine about Anasazi Art and Architecture. I drew the dwellings they lived in with a pot that they made on top.

Process:
I had to go on google and look up their dwellings. I looked up the easiest one to draw because I'm not an artist. First I traced it with a pencil just in case I messed up, then after I started to paint over it, then came my beautiful master piece.

Reflection:
What did you learn?
-I learned that a picture really does represent what I was learning in class about Anasazi Art and Architecture.

What challenges did you encounter?
-I didn't really encounter any challenges because painting my drawing was fun. :)

What would you do the same or different?
-I wouldn't do anything different because I'm happy with how the drawing came out.

How will this help you later?
-This will help me in my drawing skills, and my artistic eye. ;) ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment