Thursday, January 7, 2010

Semester Academic Goals (Humanities)

Goal 1:To Participate

My goal this semester is to participate more in class like in "the word of the day" I plan on reading the example I do for the word, and participate to read "the word of the day", because I see that participation is a big part or your grade.

Goal 2: Pay attention

When I'm class i get distracted and I start talking to people and i stop paying attention. When they say what the homework is I never listen so in the end of the class I get out not knowing what we have to do and I have to be asking everyone.

Goal 3: Using habits of mind

I plan on all my work using the habits of mind because every single one up there helps your work look better so I play on turning in my best work.

No comments:

Post a Comment