Thursday, January 7, 2010

Semester Academic Goals (Mysics)

Goal 1: My goal this semester is asking for help.


My goal this semester is When I don't get something to ask people around me, and if they don't get it then I will ask the teacher. Because last semester it was difficult for me because I would never ask for help, if I didn't get it I would just not do it.

Goal 2:Doing my Home Work

When we get homework they usually give us time to do it in class but I just don't do it, I wait until I get home but either way i get distracted at home so in the end I end up not doing it and i have to do it the next day in the trolley so now if they give us time to do it I will use my time wisely.

Goal 3:Checking my work

I usually just turn in my work without checking my answers and that's why I get my answers wrong so I'm going to start check my answers before I turn anything in.

No comments:

Post a Comment