Monday, November 2, 2009

He was a rockkk :|


Catching the signal from one of her friends, Angela brushed her skirt, took a deep breath and walked towards where he was sitting. Her face was as red as a tomato. You could so tell she was a nervous wreck. "How am I going to start a conversation with the cutest boy in class" she said to herself. I cant talk to him hes a rock, hes always serious. She walked slowly, looking around to see who was looking at her. It was as if the whole playground was looking at her. They looked at her as if I was a model on a runway. She kept on walking slowly rubbing her hands on my thighs.


As she got there, it was her friend Jocelyn, Ara and the cute boy that will stay anonymous. When she got there Jocelyn and Ara said hi, and all of a sudden Ara said, "oh well I have to go back to class, I have to read a book." Jocelyn looked around confused. "Umm I have to, um go drink some water, bye I'll let you guys talk." When she said that Angela looked at her quick, her eyes got bigger, giving her a sign for her not to leave. Jocelyn looked at her, giggled and left. She sat down next to him and smiled. He smiled back. Angela looked down, kicking the dirt back and forth on the ground. They stayed quiet for the longest, then the bell rang.


They both got up and that's when he asked her if he can walk her to her class. Angela nodded and smiled. When they started walking, he slowly grabbed her hand. They swung it back and forth the whole way back to class. They stood there in front of her class. "Okay i guess ill head to my class now" he said. "Alright" Angela said. He headed for a hug and came in for a kiss. After that kiss Angela had the biggest smile on her face that she couldn't wipe off.


AND SHE LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER


:)


THE END!



3 comments:

  1. haha I like it :) I liked how you said that it was like she was walking on a runway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgs i agree with hannah i like it is the best of the best OF THE BEST!! lol i like how you said that her face turn like a tomato and also that angela had a big smile when she got her kiss jejejeje lol. ahhhhhhh love love. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the literary devices that you used. You made your story clear. It was really easy to understand. And i could really picture that happening in real life.

    ReplyDelete