Monday, November 9, 2009

Hero Project Reflection



  1. A hero becomes a hero when they do something that you really appreciate, or when they show their love for you.

  2. Project Description- What was the Hero in My Eyes project? - The hero in my eyes project was that we needed to pick someone that was a hero to us, and we had to write an essay, one moment in time about why their a hero to us.

  3. Process- What steps did you take to get to the final product?

-We had to think of some question that we thought would be good to ask our hero.


-We sat the hero down and asked them the questions, we got answers and made a story/ essay about them being our hero.


4. Reflection- What did you learn? What challenges did you encounter? What would you do the same or different? How will this help you later?


- I learned a hero isn't just spider man, super man, etc.., it can be anyone you see as a hero.


-The challenge that i encountered was writing the essay because I'm not so good at writing stories.


-The things I would of done differently would have been being more descriptive on how my brother looked, and doing the challenge assignment with the 5 vocab words.


-This can help me in the future because I can get prepared for college when we really have to write something hard.


5. I picked wonder because I would always ask my self what if I did this better, what if?

No comments:

Post a Comment