Friday, September 4, 2009

What is Math? What is Physics?


<---- This explains what i think math is. Just doing things with a bunch of numbers. :)
-To me math is what I was always learning at school, the usual division, mulitiplication, subtraction, addition, and fractions. I guess "math" was meant for elementary, now its physics.


To me physics is a more advanced version of math. Now that I'm in high school this is what I will be learning instead of math.

What "MYSICS" means to me is something really important that I will need in the future. It's something that I will have to apply in my everyday life.


Some examples of how I could be using math everyday is...


  • when you go shopping and you only have a certain amount of money to spend.

  • when you have to share something and divide into certain amount of pieces .

etc.




No comments:

Post a Comment