Wednesday, September 2, 2009

30 Things You Didnt Know About Me!! :))







  • I love the color PURPLE.
  • My favorite food is chilaquiles.
  • I have a step sister.
  • I'm an aunt.
  • I have two dogs (pit bulls)
  • I was born at SHARP hospital
  • I have gone to Mexico a couple of times (Puerto Vallarta)
  • I speak Spanish
  • I Love piercings
  • Cant go a day without makeup :)
  • I would want a cat but my dog would eat it.
  • I love the beach
  • I love pancakes
  • I cant be in my room when its dirty(it gets me frustrated)
  • I am an animal loverr
  • I really like to eat Chinese food :D
  • I have family in Mexico
  • Me and my family have drove to Oakland to visit my step sister
  • I love to hang out with friends
  • I like all kinds of music
  • I talk on the phone every day
  • And i text
  • I like to go to parties
  • I like to think a party isn't a party without MUSIC!
  • I'm a catholic
  • My favorite football team is CHARGERS
  • My favorite soccer team : CHIVASS :)
  • I love gold fishh crackers
  • I want to be a doctor when i grow up
  • It was so hard for me to write/think of the things above.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Cindy! I love your 30 Things About Me! It's super interesting! I love the Chargers too haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what kind of doctor do you want to be?

    ReplyDelete